Wacky Weekend: Five Strange Facts You Never Wanted to Know
Posted Dec 28 2014 in beetles, fear, Friday the 13th, long words, Orange, Strange Facts, Wacky Weekend, wasps, Wheel of Fortune, worms
Sometimes you just have to say, “Hmmm!”
- There is no word that rhymes with orange
- There is a reason Wheel of Fortune uses R S T L N E as the choices on the final round. They are the most common letters in the English language.
- HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA is the fear of long words.
- Beetles task like apples; wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon (and no I’ve never tested it).
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a ‘Friday the 13th’.
Do you know any strange facts?
Be the first to comment