Links & Articles
This is a catch all link set for some of my favorite places to go on the web for information, fun and writing references. There are research links, review links, links to articles by other authors and a few miscellaneous others.
I’m always on the lookout for fun websites to visit, especially those that help me with research. If you have a web site you particularly enjoy related to writing, I’d love to hear from you. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me so I can add more to this list.
- RT Book Reviews – Reviews of romance, mystery, and much more. An industry institution.
- All About Romance – Lots of reviews. One of the premier online review sites.
- Coffee Time Romance – One stop shopping for readers and writers
- Popular Baby Names (SSA) – My favorite character naming site. I can view the most popular names for a particular year of birth any time after 1879. Top 20, 50 or 100 or more. Just awesome!
- Chatzy – A fun and free chat room site (or you can pay a modest fee to have a permanent room). I use it to do ‘writing sprints’ with other writers.
- NanoWriMo – November is National Novel Writing Month. This site tracks how much you write…with the goal of 50,000 words…and much more. A great inspiration for many.
- Lisa Gardner’s Writers’ Toolbox – Some great articles here.
This is a place for articles about me and that I wrote. There are wonderful sites out there with a lot of articles. I’ve included those under the links page. If you see an article I should add here, I’d love to hear from you. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me so I can add more to this list.
Articles About Robin
See more of Writer’s Notes by Robin.