Monday Memories: What I am Thankful For
Posted Nov 17 2014 in Attitude of Gratitude, Blessings, Monday Memories, Robin Perini, Thank you, Thanksgiving
- My friends. I have the best friends in the world. They support me, carry me when I’m falling and celebrate when wonderful things happen. They even kick me in the hind end when I need it. Thank you, my friends. I love you!
- My family. I have a wonderful family who inspire me daily. In sickness and in health has taken on a new meaning this year. I am thankful those vows mean something to my family.
- My writing buddies. Writers are an interesting lot. We make up things out of thin air and think other people are interested in what we have to say. Almost to a person, my writing friends are one-part creative, one-part dedicated and five parts crazy. I love you guys!
- My work-out cohorts. Working out can be a real chore. Time-consuming, painful…and awesome AFTER IT’S OVER! I’m so thankful for those who continue with me on my journey to better health.
- My day-job colleagues. I work with some of the most intelligent, dedicated and hard-working men and women you could find. I am blessed to call them colleagues and friends.
Interesting…I didn’t mention my new writing computer (which is awesome, btw) or any ‘things’. I’ve been forced this year to REALLY consider what’s important in my life and to prioritize in a way I never have before. It came down to people and health, not things.
I wanted to share this because I hope you can take this month to look around and be thankful for those blessings that exist in your life. You never know what tomorrow will bring. I’ve learned this year to seize the day with an attitude of gratitude. Sometimes it’s not easy, but it’s worth the effort. And I am thankful!
Be the first to comment